Domestic Delegate registration details
|Particulars||Early bird Offer Until 31st December 2015||Offer from 1st Jan 2016 to 15th Feb 2016||Spot Registration|
|Registration Fee (INR)||10,000.00||15,000.00||20,000.00|
Registration Terms and Conditions
• For Offline registration, the fee may be paid through NEFT or Cheque/Demand Draft drawn in favour of "SPICES BOARD A/C : WORLD SPICE CONGRESS" payable at Ernakulam”.
• For Online registration, the fee may be paid through Master/ VISA Card/ Internet Banking. The details of the Bank are as follows : Account No.915020022679656; Axis Bank Ltd; Ernakulam Branch; IFSC : UTIB0000081 ; SWIFT : AXISINBB081
• Registration will be confirmed on realization of payment made and you will get a receipt for the same.
• All payments for the Indian delegates are in Indian Rupees.
• Offline Registration confirmation of all payments made in DD and Cheque is subject to realization
• The delegates those who are effecting the payment through a Cheque /Demand Draft/ NEFT may take a print out of the filled in Registration Form and send the same alongwith the Cheque/Demand Draft/ NEFT (UTR Number)
• World Spice Congress does not have any refund policy.
• The ID Card provided is non-transferable.
• No additional fee for Spouses. Spouse can attend lunches, dinners, tours and other social events but is not permitted to attend conference sessions.
• Please note that the registration does not include accommodation and local transport.
• Delegate registration is open to all.
• There are NO discounts for registered exporters of Spices Board or members of any trade association and Membership with any trade associations, chambers, forums etc., is also not required for the WSC registration.