Stall registration details
Stall Registration Terms and Conditions
1. Exhibition stalls can be booked only after registering as a Delegate.
2. Size of the ready built stall will be 3x3 meters.
3. Each stall will be provided with Laminated Table - 2, Executive Black Chair - 3, Glass Shelf (1 metre) - 1, Name Board with Vinyl Letters - 1, 5 AMP Plug Point - 1, Spot Light - 3 and Waste Bin - 1.
4. Registration of stalls along with rent will be accepted up to 31 October 2015.
5. Stall rent will be as follows :- Exhibition Stall (3x3 Meters) For Spice Industry per stall INR 75000 For Spice Industry overseas US $ 2000 For Non-spice industry, Machinery and equipment Industry, Bank etc., per stall INR 100000 For Non-spice industry Overseas Companies US $ 5000
6. The rent should be remitted as a Demand Draft/RTGS or Banker’s Cheque drawn only in favour of “SPICES BOARD A/C : WORLD SPICE CONGRESS” payable at Ernakulam. The details of the Bank are as follows: Account No.915020022679656; Axis Bank Ltd; Ernakulam Branch; IFSC : UTIB0000081 SWIFT : AXISINBB081
7. Each exhibitor will be issued one pass for the person who mans the stall. These passes are valid only for the exhibition hall. Pass-holders are entitled to have lunch and dinner on the dates of the Congress. The pass holders are not allowed to participate in the business sessions unless they are registered separately as Delegates.
8. Profiles of the companies participating in the exhibition will be published in the Exhibitors’ Directory. TERMS & CONDITIONS
9. Allotment of stalls shall be considered on first cum first served basis on remittance of the payment.
10. The stall shall be used only by the allotted party and is non transferable.
11. The exhibitor may distribute only promotional materials and spices samples and shall not sell any product at the stall.
12. The exhibits/products meant for display must conform to high standards.
13. All exhibits must be displayed within the stall.
14. Uniform fascia will be provided for each stall. Under no circumstances the exhibitors will be permitted to display their names in any manner other than what is provided by the organizers.
15. The accompanying people for the exhibition should be representatives of the company and should carry company ID and WSC ID which is generated during the online registration.
16. Please note that the registration does not include accommodation or airport pick up or local transfers.
17. No nailing is permitted in the stall. The panels must be fixed using the double side adhesive tape.
18. Damage to property if any belonging to the organizers shall be assessed by the organizers and their decision shall be final and binding on the exhibitor and such damages will be recovered from the exhibitor.
19. If any special design and arrangements are required to be made inside the stall, the organizer may be contacted.
20. The exhibitor shall not use the space behind the stall or between stalls for storage or for any other purpose whatsoever.
21. In case of withdrawal of application, no refund of stall rent shall be made after 31-12-2015. If the application is withdrawn before the cut off date, 50 per cent of the stall rent will be deducted as service charges and the balance only will be paid.
22. The Organizing Committee will decide on the allotment of stall and their decision will be final.